SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Anyone waiting on Nova

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by realruby2000, Oct 27, 2001.

1. realruby2000

realruby2000 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 25, 2001
    I interviewed with Nova on the 12th....anyone interview around that time and hear anything from nova? how long does it usually take?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. PalCareGrl

PalCareGrl Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Mar 5, 2001
    Cali
    Hi, I interviewed in September and it took them a month to get me the letter. But, if Fern said that you could call Rogeria after two weeks (like she told us), you can try calling her, and she can let you know what she knows (I found out after three and a half weeks that I was offically accepted). Hope this helps - Rogeria is very nice and it will not hurt you to call. :) Best of luck!

4. Amra

Amra A Quiet Voice of Reason 10+ Year Member

Jun 20, 2001
    South Beach, Florida
    Good luck realruby! Give Rogeria a call.. she is helpful... :p

-A

5. realruby2000

realruby2000 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 25, 2001
    anyone know rogeria's extension? anytime i call, i end up talking to someone who connects me to her voicemail

thanks

6. PalCareGrl

PalCareGrl Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Mar 5, 2001
    Cali
    her extension is: 1113 and Fern's is: 1101

Best of luck! :)

7. Aniulka

Aniulka Member 7+ Year Member

Sep 9, 2001
    Gainesville, FL
    RR: If you called Rogeria, what time frame did she give you for getting our letters (I also interviewed on the 12th)? It took so long for the people that interviewed before us to get their letters, so I'm thinking we have to wait at least two more weeks. I wish I could know already!

8. Amra

Amra A Quiet Voice of Reason 10+ Year Member

Jun 20, 2001
    South Beach, Florida
    Anyone remember if NOVA has a note service? If so, student run or school run? For the life of me.. I cannot remember..

-A