Anyone waiting on Nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

realruby2000

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed with Nova on the 12th....anyone interview around that time and hear anything from nova? how long does it usually take?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I interviewed in September and it took them a month to get me the letter. But, if Fern said that you could call Rogeria after two weeks (like she told us), you can try calling her, and she can let you know what she knows (I found out after three and a half weeks that I was offically accepted). Hope this helps - Rogeria is very nice and it will not hurt you to call. :) Best of luck!

Good luck realruby! Give Rogeria a call.. she is helpful... :p

-A

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone know rogeria's extension? anytime i call, i end up talking to someone who connects me to her voicemail

thanks

her extension is: 1113 and Fern's is: 1101

Best of luck! :)

RR: If you called Rogeria, what time frame did she give you for getting our letters (I also interviewed on the 12th)? It took so long for the people that interviewed before us to get their letters, so I'm thinking we have to wait at least two more weeks. I wish I could know already!

Anyone remember if NOVA has a note service? If so, student run or school run? For the life of me.. I cannot remember..

-A