Anyone Waiting to hear from SGU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NYgirl

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just curious how many people out there are still waiting to hear from SGU (St. George's) about their acceptance or rejection.

I interviewed back in the beginning of April and was told that I would hear in 4-8 weeks.
I can't believe that I am still waiting.

This is getting so frustrating! And I called the school about 4 times already and they can't tell you anything!
NY Girl :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

A friend of mine also interviewed a while ago, and is still waiting too...they are waiting for her April MCAT scores to make a decision....but from what I seem to be hearing...scores are being mailed out now...so...its only a matter of time...but the waiting....SUCKS!

Hi NYCity girl

I am a 2nd year medical student at SGU and have worked at Bayshore for 2 years talking to students about life there and what to bring what not to bring.
they can get very busy over there and they may not get back to you right away . if you have any questions or concerns you can email me and i can help you out

•I was just curious how many people out there are still waiting to hear from SGU (St. George's) about their acceptance or rejection.

I interviewed back in the beginning of April and was told that I would hear in 4-8 weeks.
I can't believe that I am still waiting.

This is getting so frustrating! And I called the school about 4 times already and they can't tell you anything!
NY Girl :confused:•[/QUOTE]

Hey Girl!
I am from Chicago!
Interviwed in the end of March.
:confused: Have been waiting ever since.
Called at least 12 times, as was invited to, but got same answer..."Call back in two days"
BUT! Called 2 days ago and found out that I am accepted for Jan. class.
Though I have not gotten anything in the mail yet!
So there!
Keep on waiting! It suppoesed to be worth it! :eek: