Crayola227

The Oncoming Storm
5+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2013
All of Time & Space
fielding offers?

like it's some great privilege to read your secondaries?

are we beating your door down?

better screen carefully the deluge coming for you, bro

SERIOUS:
there's a nicer way to word your request. I read these sometimes for people but I do judge the way YOU solicit US (the way you worded comes off the other way) to see if it's worth my time. Having a doc read your secondary is a privilege for you, not them, believe me

Reactions: Huggy and To be MD

To be MD

Med School Or Bust
7+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2011
Status
Medical Student
fielding offers?

SERIOUS:
there's a nicer way to word your request. I read these sometimes for people but I do judge the way YOU solicit US (the way you worded comes off the other way) to see if it's worth my time. Having a doc read your secondary is a privilege for you, not them, believe me
:thumbup::thumbup:

Reactions: Crayola227
OP
I
Jul 3, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
fielding offers?

SERIOUS:

Calm down. I'm serious. Close your eyes, take a deep breath, exhale, and drink a glass of water. It'll do wonders. I promise. I feel like you're a bit tense. If you're going to be this irate over an internet post, just forget it. My post was a way of being succinct as some people want to read and some others may not.

Last edited:

Crayola227

The Oncoming Storm
5+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2013
All of Time & Space
Calm down. I'm serious. Close your eyes, take a deep breath, exhale, and drink a glass of water. It'll do wonders. I promise. I feel like you're a bit tense. If you're going to be this irate over an internet post, just forget it. My post was a way of being succinct as some people want to read and some others may not.
No, I'm not tense, I was having fun with someone who clearly has a.... cetain attitude. It showed from your first post, but I see that you edited it, so way to go.