Anyone want to place bets?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

will monday bring forth a mass of secondaries?

• Of course, med schools are as neurotic as we are.

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Of course not, they're barely thinking about the new batch of applicants.

Votes: 42 82.4%

• Total voters

rachmoninov3

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
On whether of not the nonprivate med schools will get off their @sses and start sending out secondaries next week or not?

This is the first time I've applied early, and I'm not used to waiting for med schools, the good part of applying late (after aug mcat) is as soon as your verified by amcas BOOOOOOM! You get secondaries.

"I hate waiting...."---Inigo Montoya, the princess bride

Members don't see this ad.

Med schools seems to be still working the kinks out of the 2005-2006 cycle. They don't give a crap about us yet. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Anastasis said:
I think maybe tuesday we'll see some. Gives them today to put the finishing touches on.

This is what I am anticipating as well. Great minds think alike :)

Don't be in too big a hurry to complete the secondaries because after that there is very little you can do other than wait: for confirmation that they received your secondary, for interview invite, for interview decision, for waitlists and so on. Get used to waiting, it sucks and it never ends.

Sorry to be so neurotic, it's just that I've had a week off from work to celebrate (my bday, aniversary and hubby's bday), which was last weekend. Now that it's over, I'm starting to go stir crazy. Hubby even said "you've been too idle too long." Not like I haven't been running every day, cooking, and burning through books like mad (I totally recomend the oliver sacks novels), but I need something else!

Probably just need more alcohol... :oops: