anyone want to sell their topscore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tissy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in need of an activated topscore CD ROM but don't want a burned copy. If you're willing to sell your topscore, please im me.

Members don't see this ad.

tissy said:
I'm in need of an activated topscore CD ROM but don't want a burned copy. If you're willing to sell your topscore, please im me.

I don't know if this will actually work? I thought you had to enter a valid Key number and you only can use your key once? I may be way off, but that's what I thought I had to do.

tissy said:

I still have mine. If you want it, please pm me and we can go from there.

Members don't see this ad :)
tissy said:

As far as I remember it's only 45 dollars, if I were u I would buy the original copy in case you need it again it will work, because it has a time limit and after a year I believe it won't work.

i am selling mine as well. if you are interested pm me.

tinman831 said:
why don't you want a burned copy?
Have any of you considered that it is illegal to burn it or sell it again?

DentistDevilDog said:
Have any of you considered that it is illegal to burn it or sell it again?

Well considering that the program can only be activated once using a activation code, I don't see how distributing the program is illegal. Besides, they offer the program for download off their website (and when you purchase the program, they send you the activation code). I was just curious to see if maybe the OP didn't have a fast enough connection to download the program. I would have just downloaded it, burned it onto a cd and mailed it to him/her.

tinman831 said:
Well considering that the program can only be activated once using a activation code, I don't see how distributing the program is illegal.

Maybe because on the program itself it says verbatim, "This product is licensed to the purchaser(you)only and cannot be shared, resold, borrowed, rented, copied, or redistributed in any way."

Do you need any further clarification?

And then it goes on to say, "Please report software piracy."