1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Anyone want to trade for a 11/29 Temple interview?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by tiny2533, Nov 24, 2005.

1. tiny2533

tiny2533 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

I have a interview at Temple on 11/29 that I will be unable to attend and would like to know if anyone would want to trade me for their interview date. I called Temple and they didnt have a problem with it, so if you are interested please post or pm me and I will get back to you asap. Thank you.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Audio

Audio Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

I'm thinking of not going to my temple interveiw which is Jan. 20 but I would hate to skip it if I don't already have an acceptance in hand. Sorry. If you could have waited until after Dec. 1, then I probably would have given it to you no problem. Good luck!