Anyone who didn't hear from USC at all? (Pre-Dec interviews)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shawny8351

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I had an interview at USC on Oct 30th..
It's been 4 days since Dec 1st, and i didn't hear anything from them..

Anybody in the same boat with me?
What's going on? I know i didn't make it to the first wave of acceptance..
but still curious if someone is still waiting for USC to contact you.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I called them and they told me I'm basically on hold till the next round of acceptance on January 15. I'm assuming this goes for all pre-dec interviews.

I called them and they told me I'm basically on hold till the next round of acceptance on January 15. I'm assuming this goes for all pre-dec interviews.

Thanks for the information. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep.. same here!! I interviewed on the 21st of October and nothing! :(
Called them and they told me the same thing that I will be reviewed again in Jan.

Yep.. same here!! I interviewed on the 21st of October and nothing! :(
Called them and they told me the same thing that I will be reviewed again in Jan.

I am sure you will get in...USC was back-up for many students and most of students who got accepted from USC will decline their offer to go to cheaper schools. You will hear from them soon.

I am sure on January 15th they will send a new wave of acceptances! I already see students taking other offers!

yepp you will!

i got into usc already and i am plan on declining soon (after i take my finals) and so are some of my other friends so I am sure many more spots will open up :) good luck!

I haven't heard from them yet...but it doesn't matter I've made my decision!