Anyone who had interview with LLU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jschoi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
can someone who went to LLU interview (if you still have the financial aid packet with you) tell me the estimated tuition cost for the dental program at LLU?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

can someone who went to LLU interview (if you still have the financial aid packet with you) tell me the estimated tuition cost for the dental program at LLU?
thanks

Well, it depends on how much financial aid you take out. If you take the full amount, it totals out to be like 295k for all four years. Go look at their website and it has a table on there. I'll list the link below.

http://www.llu.edu/dentistry/admissions/dentistry.page?

i dont think thats an accurate number actually. first of all, tuition is still rising each year. second, the figures that most schools give on their website reflect only the academic year, which is usually 9 months. but if you're renting an apartment, you have to support yourself for the whole 12 months whether school is going on or not. so loma linda's list is definitely conservative on the "living expenses" estimate

it's still relatively cheaper than many private schools. i think a safe ballpark number would be 330k

Members don't see this ad :)
During my interview, Dr. Golden informed me that their tuition rose 10% between the 2009 and 2010 school year. I e-mailed the financial office and they said that their 2011 numbers are not finalized yet. However, the office did warn me that the numbers are going up again.

So I would guess everything will come out to over $300k. Also keep in mind that interest will accrue during the 4 years, so it may be higher.

my bro is currently going to llu and hes paying around 235K or so!