May 11, 2015
I just wanted to let you know that yesterday morning I was told verifying applications and calculating GPA's was taking 2 weeks. I specifically asked yesterday morning.

Yesterday around 4:00 my application was verified and my GPA was calculated. Don't let the timeline they give you freak you out. Just thought I'd help :)

Jul 6, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I just wanted to let you know that yesterday morning I was told verifying applications and calculating GPA's was taking 2 weeks. I specifically asked yesterday morning.

Yesterday around 4:00 my application was verified and my GPA was calculated. Don't let the timeline they give you freak you out. Just thought I'd help :)
When did you submit?

kdbaker17

2+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I'm starting to get really stressed about mine. They received my transcripts last week (8/17) and my application is in the verification process, but it was sent back to me twice due to credit hour errors and my Study abroad classes not being on my transcript. Hoping it will get verified by the end of the week. Before you E-Submit make sure everything is correct so you don't end up like me.

TheFactionless

2+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2015
Status
Pharmacy Student
My application took 5 days to verify. 2 of those days were a weekend and my last transcripts was received the next day after I sent it.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Amberlucy

2+ Year Member
Aug 4, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I submitted my pharmCAS on Thursday morning (8/26) and my application was verified and my GPA was calculated this afternoon (8/30). I had everything in already when I e-submitted though.

Aug 31, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I submitted my app on 8/22, last transcript was received on 8/29, verified/GPA calculated today 8/31. Was told 2-4 weeks when I called on Monday. Sent an email to PharmCAS today asking for the status, not even an hour later I was verified! Applied early decision so I'm not sure if that made a difference.

TheFactionless

2+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2015
Status
Pharmacy Student
I submitted my app on 8/22, last transcript was received on 8/29, verified/GPA calculated today 8/31. Was told 2-4 weeks when I called on Monday. Sent an email to PharmCAS today asking for the status, not even an hour later I was verified! Applied early decision so I'm not sure if that made a difference.
I don't think so because I applied regular decision. Took 3 business days for me. One of those being the submission day.

Aug 31, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I don't think so because I applied regular decision. Took 3 business days for me. One of those being the submission day.

Still pretty fast considering my application wasn't in a "complete" status until 8/29 when the last transcript was received.

hopebuilders1305

2+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2015
Where does it show "complete" on the screen after it has been submitted and verified?

Aug 31, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Where does it show "complete" on the screen after it has been submitted and verified?

once it's verified you'll have a GPA calculation in your status section. It doesn't say complete anywhere but if they have verified your application, it's complete and will be sent to the school.

Jul 21, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Should I wait until I get the 3 eLORs before submitting?or I can submit now and wait for them? Please need help!