Anyone who has submitted their app recently...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iamwhatichoosetobecome

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to let you know that yesterday morning I was told verifying applications and calculating GPA's was taking 2 weeks. I specifically asked yesterday morning.

Yesterday around 4:00 my application was verified and my GPA was calculated. Don't let the timeline they give you freak you out. Just thought I'd help :)

Members don't see this ad.

guess you got really lucky, most ppl do have to wait 2 weeks

I just wanted to let you know that yesterday morning I was told verifying applications and calculating GPA's was taking 2 weeks. I specifically asked yesterday morning.

Yesterday around 4:00 my application was verified and my GPA was calculated. Don't let the timeline they give you freak you out. Just thought I'd help :)

When did you submit?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm starting to get really stressed about mine. They received my transcripts last week (8/17) and my application is in the verification process, but it was sent back to me twice due to credit hour errors and my Study abroad classes not being on my transcript. Hoping it will get verified by the end of the week. Before you E-Submit make sure everything is correct so you don't end up like me.

My application took 5 days to verify. 2 of those days were a weekend and my last transcripts was received the next day after I sent it.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I submitted my pharmCAS on Thursday morning (8/26) and my application was verified and my GPA was calculated this afternoon (8/30). I had everything in already when I e-submitted though.

I submitted my app on 8/22, last transcript was received on 8/29, verified/GPA calculated today 8/31. Was told 2-4 weeks when I called on Monday. Sent an email to PharmCAS today asking for the status, not even an hour later I was verified! Applied early decision so I'm not sure if that made a difference.

I submitted my app on 8/22, last transcript was received on 8/29, verified/GPA calculated today 8/31. Was told 2-4 weeks when I called on Monday. Sent an email to PharmCAS today asking for the status, not even an hour later I was verified! Applied early decision so I'm not sure if that made a difference.

I don't think so because I applied regular decision. Took 3 business days for me. One of those being the submission day.

I don't think so because I applied regular decision. Took 3 business days for me. One of those being the submission day.

Still pretty fast considering my application wasn't in a "complete" status until 8/29 when the last transcript was received.

Where does it show "complete" on the screen after it has been submitted and verified?

Where does it show "complete" on the screen after it has been submitted and verified?

once it's verified you'll have a GPA calculation in your status section. It doesn't say complete anywhere but if they have verified your application, it's complete and will be sent to the school.

Should I wait until I get the 3 eLORs before submitting?or I can submit now and wait for them? Please need help!