Anyone who interviewed at Drew in March or April - Any News?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any more news from any regular posters? :love:

Members don't see this ad.

i've been e-mailing persistently inquiring if the class is full but haven't gotten any response fr them. btw, i'm one of those lucky souls who are on the WL. since UCSB got in to davis just recently there should be a spot open. i wonder how people who get offf the WL are notified and also if anybody did get pulled out this yr. goodluck to all.

Members don't see this ad :)
I called the office but got the machine. Does anyone know how to talk with a real personn at Drew??

I'm sitting in prime right now and there are only 18 people in the class, so for now there are 6 available slots. Just wanted to give you guys an up date. Keep hope alive.

Hi guys,

I called Drew today and spoke with Wanda. According to her, there are 4 more spots available. That's definitely positive news for those of us waiting to get into Drew. However, she sounds very overworked (that poor woman) and said that she's not able to help anyone on an individual basis. So, I guess the best thing to do would be to just wait patiently. Okay guys, let's keep our fingers crossed. Please post any news to keep us updated. Thanks in advance!!

those are really wonderful news:) thanks you guys for keeping the hope alive. if it doesn't happen for me, i have already started packing my bags to head east. maybe i'll see some of you at drexel if not ucla. i'm hopeful but already feeling sad to leave.:(

Thanks so much for the good news guys. I'm keeping hope alive but also in the process of looking for an apt near Drexel. There's a good chance we'll be classmates, Moviefreak! BTW I just saw an independent film called "Swimming Pool." Have you seen it? My bf went gaga over the girl in that movie...

i signed my lease for my apt in boston????:confused:
ahhh this is very hard to have my head in two places??? i just want it to be over!

Hey guys, I withdrew from Drew, and I know a few spots are available.

There is still a good chance! Good luck to everyone who's still waiting! :D

chibi:
i haven't been to the theater lately, last movie i've seen was T3, i was so disappointed. am still in disbelief that some people liked it. will definitely check out that movie while still in LA:)
to those who still care to post, tnx for the company

what up what up does anyone know when is the last day that drew will let people in? thx for keepin this thread alive
peace

hi guys,

I asked Wanda when the last day that they'll notify us for the entering class of 2003 and she said she does not know. I'm guessing that means more waiting for us.

Members don't see this ad :)
any new work .. biggity bump

bump
did anybody new join the PRIME?
i just saw the swimming pool. the girl in the movie is definitely smoking hot.
good luck to all of us waiting. i hope it ends soon.

any word from cuurent students in prime? did they fill the slots?

Drew white coat ceremony was yesterday and at that time they said they had 2 slots left. Hope that helps.

does anyone know how many people there are on the waitlist? Thanks!!

thanks deuce , for keeping us posted. !!

any new word on the last two spots? is the chapter closed? im kind of hoping that it is so that i can focus on moving! thanks

One new guy came in on Wed., so that means one more spot left.

thanks for keeping us posted!

BUMPING THIS OLD THREAD JUST FOR FUN! :idea: :laugh: