Anyone who was ever accepted at UCLA Dent, please help!

Discussion in 'Dental' started by al, Feb 14, 2002.

1. al

al Member

Hey there

I'm a predent and just got an interview at UCLA. I would like to know if you had any tips, advice, thoughts on your experiences when you interviewed at UCLA? Anything to watch out for, be aware of? Anything in particular I should do to prepare? Are these hardcore interviews, or relaxed casual conversations? I know this forum is not big on predents asking their questions (I've asked the predent peeps already), but I specifically ask you since you were accepted and thus must've had a pretty solid interview. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, thanks everyone!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. chocobo

chocobo Senior Member

My interview was like a casual conversation. Nothing hardcore. They asked some things from my application and why ucla. I actually didn't think I did well at the interview (they asked me something like would you come to ucla if you're accepted, and i said something like i still need to find out more about the school by talking to the students, etc, before I can decide). I guess they did not mind my honesty since i was accepted.

There's nothing different about this interview compared to other interviews. Just do what you normally do to prepare for interviews.

I had normal easy going interviewers, but I have heard from a classmate that his interviewer was really tough on him. So we thought that maybe some of the interviewers do high stress interviews to see how you respond.

Good luck!