Anyone willing to give up their used MCAT stuff?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JulianCrane

The Power of Intention
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am in desperate need for Kaplan or Princeton Review material. I don't have much money at all, so if anyone is so nice as to freely relinquish their materials, I would give you the hugest thank you. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

A (relatively) cheap solution would be ebay -- of course, used materials will be much cheaper . . .

That being said, it would be wise to get the new books -- try ebay again -- although more expensive, it will make a huge difference!

Julian Crane,

I'm pretty anxious to give up my MCAT materials coz I have a crapload of them in my apartment. I wouldn't charge you for any of it (except to ask you to take care of the shipping and handling fee), but there are a few disadvantages:

1) I have my notes on the margins etc on some of the pages (which could be distracting);
2) Shipping it to you may be expensive -- I live in LA so it depends on where you live.

So it's probably better for you to get the materials on e-bay or something. On the other hand, I have quite a few practice MCATs, textbooks, and a workbook (Princeton Hyperlearning) that have not been written on at all, so if you're willing to look past all the disadvantages, PM me and we'll arrange something (your PM is disabled, by the way).

Let me know. :)

I have some princeton stuff I can unload also. I am waiting for my 1st acceptance letter then it's goodbye princeton books.