Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Anyone willing to give up their used MCAT stuff?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by JulianCrane, Jun 2, 2002.

1. JulianCrane

JulianCrane The Power of Intention

I am in desperate need for Kaplan or Princeton Review material. I don't have much money at all, so if anyone is so nice as to freely relinquish their materials, I would give you the hugest thank you. Thanks.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. The Fly

The Fly Senior Member

A (relatively) cheap solution would be ebay -- of course, used materials will be much cheaper . . .

That being said, it would be wise to get the new books -- try ebay again -- although more expensive, it will make a huge difference!

4. singing doc

singing doc Member

Julian Crane,

I'm pretty anxious to give up my MCAT materials coz I have a crapload of them in my apartment. I wouldn't charge you for any of it (except to ask you to take care of the shipping and handling fee), but there are a few disadvantages:

1) I have my notes on the margins etc on some of the pages (which could be distracting);
    2) Shipping it to you may be expensive -- I live in LA so it depends on where you live.

So it's probably better for you to get the materials on e-bay or something. On the other hand, I have quite a few practice MCATs, textbooks, and a workbook (Princeton Hyperlearning) that have not been written on at all, so if you're willing to look past all the disadvantages, PM me and we'll arrange something (your PM is disabled, by the way).

Let me know. :)

5. BushBaby

BushBaby Nipplelina

Attending Physician
    I have some princeton stuff I can unload also. I am waiting for my 1st acceptance letter then it's goodbye princeton books.