Anyone willing to read a final version of my PS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stester77s

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am really desperate for a read quickly (within one day). I would appreciate the help of anyone with good writing ability. Thank you very much.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pm me I will take a look at it and give you feedback/advice within a couple of hours

PM me I would be happy to take a look!

Post still stands for anyone still willing. Thank you so much everyone.

I'd really appreciate now anyone who is either a medical student, resident, attending, non-traditional or has professional/academic writing experience.

I bet this would get a thousand more views from the sorts of grammar Nazis you're looking for if you made your title "Anyone willing to reed a final version of my PS?" They literally would not be able to resist clicking the post link to bust your balls.

Reactions: 1 user
Same here, pm if you still need more readers. Non-trad, med student, editing and recruiting experience though not for med schools.

Feel free to send it my way if you would like another set of eyes!

There's enough cooks in this kitchen. Good luck!

I'm a non-traditional student with professional health care experience and also a member of the sigma kappa delta English honor society. You can PM me. I will read for grammar and punctuation alongside flow. I will return tonight. Good luck.

I can take a look at it for bigger issues; don't have time to read meticulously for grammar. I'm in undergrad and have won several national scholarships.

Status
Not open for further replies.