Anyone willing to read a personal statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arlyt

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've written my personal statement for a program in community counseling and I wanted to know if anyone in that area/social work would mind taking a look at my personal statement and tell me what you think?

Many thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Sure thing, can you include it in a pm? Hope you are well.

if you want additional advice, i'm available too

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello. I'm from Sweden and I'm applying for a law degree in london met. I was wondering if someone is willing to look at my personal statement, to see if it needs changes?

Hello. I'm from Sweden and I'm applying for a law degree in london met. I was wondering if someone is willing to look at my personal statement, to see if it needs changes?

Sara, to be honest, I'd suggest finding a law forum to ask this question (preferably one related to English law). I doubt many (possibly anyone) here would be qualified to really look at your personal statement and give suggestions if you're applying to a law program, much less one in England as 1) most everyone here is pursuing psychology as a profession and 2) most of the members of this forum are from the United States, so it is quite possible we would miss aspects of the English and European legal systems (including the functions of Lawyers in those systems and how they might differ in both subtle and major ways from those in the United States) that might effect what you would want to say in a personal statement. You could probably find a better location to ask your question via a quick search on Google.