Anyone willing to read & critique personal statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dnetko

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to read over my personal statement and critique it for me? It would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

sure...send it over....

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks so much! I'm sending it right now! You can send comments back through my email ([email protected]) or pm me...it doesn't matter. Again, thanks for spending the time to do this for me!

Yosh, I pm'd you...mddo2b, Fenrezz, and OsteoMed02, I emailed you the personal statement. Thanks again!

dnetko: if you need one more person to look over your personal statement, i'm here for ya. :wink: if not, it's all good. i wish i had known about SDN when i was trying to do my personal statement! i'm sure it would have helped me turn in my application A LOT sooner! anyways, email me at [email protected] if you want more feedback.

s2o0o~
It would be great if you could read my personal statement and give as much feedback as possible! I just sent you it, so whenever you have some time, that would be wonderful! Thanks again

dnetko: i emailed you a response about your personal statement. let me know if you did not receive it.

Anyone still willing to read statements? I would like to get some experienced opinions about mine.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by dnetko:
•I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to read over my personal statement and critique it for me? It would be greatly appreciated!•••••I am running out of ideas with my personal statement and at this point desperation has set in the plagiarism does not look that bad. So please PM your personal statement so that we can both benefit.