Anyone willing to read my Personal Statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

engineerd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Applying for 2015-2016 cycle. Finished up the first draft of my personal statement. It's at ~6000 characters right now, so I'm still trying to cut it down, but is anyone out there on winter break willing to look it over for content purposes?

Looking for current medical students, accepted students, and adcoms if they are willing! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Applying for 2015-2016 cycle. Finished up the first draft of my personal statement. It's at ~6000 characters right now, so I'm still trying to cut it down, but is anyone out there on winter break willing to look it over for content purposes?

Looking for current medical students, accepted students, and adcoms if they are willing! Thanks!
send it over

Members don't see this ad :)
if you still need another set of eyes I'll look it over for you. nothing to do during winter break

PM me and I'll take a look.