Anyone willing to read my personal statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JDUB44

My Wiener (See Pic Below)
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would anyone be gracious enough to give my rough draft a read. Its a smidge to long (267 characters), so it needs to be cut down just a bit. Thanks to all who volunteer their time. Please be brutally honest and also all comments are more than welcome. Thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

JDUB44 said:
Would anyone be gracious enough to give my rough draft a read. Its a smidge to long (267 characters), so it needs to be cut down just a bit. Thanks to all who volunteer their time. Please be brutally honest and also all comments are more than welcome. Thanks guys

I'd love to.

Please email me:

[email protected]

anyone else? Pretty please

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll give it a read as well, but I can't promise that I will have any earth shattering recommendations...

[email protected]

I am looking for anyone to read over my PS as well.
I am trying to submit by fri...I have made a bunch of revisions after some constructive feedback, but I'm afraid that with each revision, i'm make it worse (or I might have introduced grammar errors).
I would be willing to read someone elses (I am much better at editing other's work than my own).

Anyone know of people who used essayedge? I am considering it. Also, I don't know how open you guys are to exchaning PS's, but PM me if you would like to exchange.

obrn said:
I'll give it a read as well, but I can't promise that I will have any earth shattering recommendations...

I'll take a look as well.

what do you guys think about being under the character requirement? mine is about 500 characters below the requirement, but at the moment i think it's very good.

PM the personal statement and I'll take a look at it and try to give some advice.

send it my way. i need a distraction tonight :)

PM me, i'll try to read it by tomorrow.

Pm me, i will read it too

I'll read a couple. Just PM