Anyone willing to read my personal statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rx515

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I written up my personal statement and am trying to submit my amcas by this weekend. I need some feedback mostly on the content. I don't know if I have gone the right direction with it. I can probably have other people read it for grammar and such. Oh btw I didnt do so hot on the writing sample so i think my PS has to be pretty good.

Members don't see this ad.

Ill read yours if you read mine ;p.

I'll be more than happy to read it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would like to look at it too.

I will read it.. and anyone elses that needs the help

I will be glad to help you!

Just a word of caution. Don't just give your PS to anyone to read. There have been times when SDNers have been *overly eager* to read other personal statements in order to plagiarize or steal ideas, etc. You never know what someone's intentions are.

There is a thread somewhere on this forum about getting personal statements read and critiqued for you by pseudo-appointed members. Try going there.

EDIT: I found the thread for you. Here you go!

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=332624&highlight=personal+statement

Oh, and if no one believes me about what I just said about people stealing Personal Statements, go read Post #5 in that thread.