Anyone willing to read my PS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blossompp3

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I haven't posted before, but I've been reading the board for awhile and have gotten so much good advice. My PS is still in the editing stage and I could really use some tips if any one would be willing to help.
Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

PM it to me...but be warned I think im pretty harsh wit those things...

I don't think I'd be any help. It took me ten months and twenty drafts. I had the rest of my app done, just waiting on the PS. I had two reviews; one loved it, one hated it. Back to square one.

I went to lunch at TCOM with my friend who just started this year, and it dawned on me how badly I wanted this. This was yesterday afternoon. I sat down at my keyboard, deleted my prior draft, and went at it. When I looked it over, it was everything I wanted to say about myself, and I managed to say it with heart and confidence.One edit for spelling and grammar, and I hit 'submit.' No reviews. I don't even think I saved it. This is why I'm reluctant to read yours. It should come straight from your heart without going through my filter. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
search for a list of readers who are willing to read personal statements, but then again most of them have prolly started med school by now so might be busy. i've been known to read personal statements. if you want honest comments, then send away.

Hi Blossom, you can PM me.

thanks to everyone for all the offers of help, it makes this whole process a little less stressful! :)