anyone willing to read my secondary for PCOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MCATHELP

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to read my secondary essay for PCOM. The question asks for the reasons why we want to do osteopathic medicine and why PCOM. I know the reasons why I want to do osteopathic medicine, but I'm not sure if it's coming across clearly. Any takers? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

MCATHELP said:
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to read my secondary essay for PCOM. The question asks for the reasons why we want to do osteopathic medicine and why PCOM. I know the reasons why I want to do osteopathic medicine, but I'm not sure if it's coming across clearly. Any takers? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

I am definitely willing; I applied to both of their campuses and my applications are complete and under review already :).

MCATHELP said:
Hi guys,

Yeah i'm interested.................i applied to both also.

Members don't see this ad :)
MCATHELP said:
Hi guys,

Same here.....I recently finished my apps and I would be more than happy to read it for ya. Just pm me :)

I'm also willing to read it;; send me a PM.

Thank you so much to all the volunteers!! This has been such a great help!! :)

MCATHELP said:
Thank you so much to all the volunteers!! This has been such a great help!! :)

I'd also be willing to correct it for ya! PM me and good luck!

MCATHELP said:
Hi guys,

I'll be happy to read it and leave feedback if you still need advice. PM me