anyone willing to sell compressor?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

denzel

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did any one use compressor at home to practice for the bench? if so is anyone willing to sell it? r there any stores where u can buy used compressors?
Thanks! :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

HI

I know some one who bought a brand new one from benco and did not even open the box as he got into school. I can ask him if you want. I think he is asking 500 for it.

Let me know.

Hi

Compressors can be bought from stores like canadian tire or Costco for about 200 dollars and this is brand new. I guess we dont need anything hifi so u can check this out if u r interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi all

its true that we get compresser with 200 $ but u have to pay an additional 80 $ for its installation and also the amount of noice that it makes .........i guess its so much that u have to take permission from all u r neighbourns surrounding you and if u happen to stay in aprt i guess u have to take permission from your leasing office as it make so much of noise that its enough that they catch as before we can hardly use

and second thing while we work the oil in burns with really very very bad smell
so these are things u must think before buying it

just a suggestion which i knew ,correct me if i am wrong

abhi

denzel said:
Did any one use compressor at home to practice for the bench? if so is anyone willing to sell it? r there any stores where u can buy used compressors?

hi ,
i have a compressor to sell. i bought a few months back and used it only for interviews. let me know if you are interested. you can send me a pm if you are and i will let you know the details.

sanju

denzel said:
Hi Denzel
I have a silent air compressor for sale. Let me know if you are still looking for one. thanks