Anyone willing to take a look at my personal statment and make comments on it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smooth Operater

don't bug "operatEr"!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

After a week of staying home and writing my personal statment/essay, I think I am ready to go. But I would like to get few people to read it and make comments on it. If you would like to read it, please PM me.

Thanks for your help! :D

Members don't see this ad.

I'll read it. Every school said mine was really good...I sorta have an idea why but not really. I am not a very great writer so I believe it was content they liked so much.

I'll take the time and send ya back some good comments though.

PM me for my email

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll read it. Every school said mine was really good...I sorta have an idea why but not really. I am not a very great writer so I believe it was content they liked so much.

I'll take the time and send ya back some good comments though.

PM me for my email
care to give any free tips, fiend?

Hello guys,

After a week of staying home and writing my personal statment/essay, I think I am ready to go. But I would like to get few people to read it and make comments on it. If you would like to read it, please PM me.

Thanks for your help! :D

PM it to me and I'll let you know my comments.

Marion

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
come on guys, the kid might still be able to help out even though he got a D in chem 1. Chem 1 is not that easy. I have seen many smart people right here in my school getting hosed in that class.

im not laughing at him....im jsut laughing at the situation and the comment...

come on guys, the kid might still be able to help out even though he got a D in chem 1. Chem 1 is not that easy. I have seen many smart people right here in my school getting hosed in that class.

im not laughing at him....im jsut laughing at the situation and the comment...

It's all good dude. It was just a rough semester. I think everyone goes through that sometimes.

I have a damn MBA from Yale and an undergrad in Business w/ a minor in pre-engineering. I'm not paying any attention to any of these kids on here. I've already had 4 pre-interviews at great schools. I'm golden!! Unfortunately, the courses I have left is Chem1/2 and Ochem1/2.

So you can laugh at my expense homeboy!! But come next cycle, I'll be in D school. Pls believe!! Where will you be?

Marion

It's all good dude. It was just a rough semester. I think everyone goes through that sometimes.

I have a damn MBA from Yale and an undergrad in Business w/ a minor in pre-engineering. I'm not paying any attention to any of these kids on here. I've already had 4 pre-interviews at great schools. I'm golden!! Unfortunately, the courses I have left is Chem1/2 and Ochem1/2.

haha.. whatever man. If you're so smart, Yale quality, then why did you get a D in Chem 1? That stuff isn't exeactly rocket science. In fact it's downright easy. You can beak and make excuses all you want. :laugh::laugh:

So you can laugh at my expense homeboy!! But come next cycle, I'll be in D school. Pls believe!! Where will you be?

To answer your question, I will be one year ahead of you in the class of 2011 at my first choice in schools.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

study 30 - 40 mins a day and you'll be fine. Chem 1 is easy

Members don't see this ad :)
would anyone mind reading my statement as well?!!

:)

wut the hell is a pre-interview? sounds pretty meaningless

I will. PM me:)

This is in response to jeninny44's comments, I think your def. new around here, I don't see where you get off putting other people down, if you don't have anything positive to say, then just don't say it, we come to SDN for advice and a little motivation. Everyone has rough semesters, some more than others, it's not your place to judge.

haha.. whatever man. If you're so smart, Yale quality, then why did you get a D in Chem 1? That stuff isn't exeactly rocket science. In fact it's downright easy. You can beak and make excuses all you want. :laugh::laugh:

To answer your question, I will be one year ahead of you in the class of 2011 at my first choice in schools.

Common' now! Be nice. I like to think most people in here are supportive. Pre-dentalguy is a cool guy!

here's a comment for the OP.....people will read your personal statement and they will comment on it. However, some will read it to see what you got and use some of your ideas. Are you okay with that? If you are, then it's okay!

Maybe Marion is really good at English...in that case he will be the best to ask for reading your PS. :thumbup:

all i can say is haters roam this earth..if you're not interested in what anyone else is saying move along....everyone here is just trying to help
-ld
i thought we were all pass high school :thumbdown:

Marion

Chicks dig it when you're pre- on everything.

What is a pre-engineering by the way??

Personally, I wouldn't take advice from anyone who gets a D in Chem 1 if you paid me :laugh:

Why would you even post something like that and expect other people to want to help you out?

here's a comment for the OP.....people will read your personal statement and they will comment on it. However, some will read it to see what you got and use some of your ideas. Are you okay with that? If you are, then it's okay!

Anyone who has to resort to using another applicant's ideas on why they want to pursue a career in dentistry has bigger problems than needing a critique of their personal statement.

Chicks dig it when you're pre- on everything.

What is a pre-engineering by the way??

a pre-engineering person is a person who can build a bridge, but then it'll collapse 5 minutes later. Sorta like a pre-dent....a pre-dent is a person who can do extraction, but your patients will probably turn around and sue you because you did your extraction on the wrong tooth.