Anyone with a BU interview want to switch dates with me?

• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

zthang

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I have an interview with Boston U for March 23rd, but my sister is getting married that weekend. I really want to interview with this school, so if anyone is willing or wants to switch dates with me, reply or send me a PM. Thanks.

4815162342LoSt

10+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I have an interview with Boston U for March 23rd, but my sister is getting married that weekend. I really want to interview with this school, so if anyone is willing or wants to switch dates with me, reply or send me a PM. Thanks.

My suggestion would be to just reschedule with them. I did it and actually it was better because that's when I found out they do regional interviews. Since then, I've gotten an acceptance. You also have to remember that people are cancelling their interviews left and right because they're getting accepted elsewhere. So, you might actually be able to move up your date which ultimately will help your chances. (Just e-mail that lweber person and ask if anything's opened up...she's nice).

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.