Anyone with the MCAT F series?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone with the F series of the test recieved their scores? If yes, were they what you were expecting?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I had FH which a little voice inside my head kept telling me stood for "F.....ing Hard". My scores 9v 8P 10 B and Q reflected pretty much how I felt. Usually on all of my practice tests Physical Sciences is my strongest section so I don't know what happened. I thought the physical was challenging. There were a lot of peripheral kinds of questions on things I really didn't spend much time on. I took it last August and scored a 10 on Physical but retook it to bring up my awful verbal so I hope adcoms will take my previous 10 into consideration. But overall I'm happy. I know there not great but they could be worse and I have a 4.0 science and 3.7 non-science and all the usual stuff so I'm holding these scores and hoping for the best.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey,

I also thought it was hard. However, I found verbal to be the hardest. 5 out of my 9 passages were 80 lines. I still haven't gotten my scores back yet. I just hope I don't have to retake the damn thing.

Good Luck :)

Originally posted by Asumi:
•Yeah I had FH which a little voice inside my head kept telling me stood for "F.....ing Hard". My scores 9v 8P 10 B and Q reflected pretty much how I felt. Usually on all of my practice tests Physical Sciences is my strongest section so I don't know what happened. I thought the physical was challenging. There were a lot of peripheral kinds of questions on things I really didn't spend much time on. I took it last August and scored a 10 on Physical but retook it to bring up my awful verbal so I hope adcoms will take my previous 10 into consideration. But overall I'm happy. I know there not great but they could be worse and I have a 4.0 science and 3.7 non-science and all the usual stuff so I'm holding these scores and hoping for the best.•

I think my test was an F series. I did much worse than expected.. lower than all the practice tests I took, even the very first one. My scores were 7V, 9P, 10B. I will surely be retaking it.

I too had one of the F series ... but still haven't gotten my scores yet :( ... sux to be me right now!

Originally posted by westsidespartan:
•I think my test was an F series. I did much worse than expected.. lower than all the practice tests I took, even the very first one. My scores were 7V, 9P, 10B. I will surely be retaking it.•