1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Anything from UT Southwestern? (Waitlsted OOS)

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by imfancyboy, May 7, 2007.

1. imfancyboy

7+ Year Member

I know there is only handful of us (oos, waitlisted at Southwestern),
    but has anyone heard anything back from the school?

I was told that I would hear something back by May 1st, but I haven't received any words... I'm currently oversea, so I've been keep missing the office hours to call them up. I've sent couple e-mails, but I got no reply (which is quite strange… Southwestern has been pretty good at responding me). I hope it's not because I'm rejected or something!!! :( I plan to call them up tonight (which would be morning over there), but I think I might forget again…

Does anyone have any update on oos waitlisted people?

Thank guys~:)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. sweetcorn

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    This probably won't help you much, but I'm also an oos on the UT Southwestern waitlist. I haven't heard anything from them since the beginning of March. I'm happy to go where I've already been accepted, so although I would prefer UTSW, I'm just waiting patiently to see how it plays out.

I have emailed Wes Norred before with a concern and he was really quick to email me back. I don't know if you've tried emailing him, but I would think he'd get back to you pretty quick.

4. imfancyboy

7+ Year Member

I just called them, and I was informed that they'll send e-mail to all of us this Friday~!!

Hopefully, it will be something sweet for all of us! :D

5. dbbmd

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Did they send any of you an email regarding where you are on the waitlist? Or, how many people they have on the waitlist? Hopefully, these coming up emails will answer a lot of questions.

6. dbbmd

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Well, congrats to all of us for making the very limited oos waitlist. And may all the people ahead of us spend a lot more money elsewhere!

7. imfancyboy

7+ Year Member

haha~

no, I still haven't heard anything about ranking.

Phew, hopefully the "good" news would come soon!

8. uclakid07

uclakid07 New Member
    10+ Year Member

heyy guys. we're already into june right now, and i was just wondering if any one has heard any updates about the oos waitlist. i have tried to contact admissions but they are very difficult to reach.

best wishes everybody.

9. dbbmd

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I wish I'd heard something!