Anything I can do if a school still has not contacted me since sending primary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zaids37

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Primary submitted 6/10 and verified 7/6

Some of the schools I applied to still have not contacted me? They have not even verified they received my application let alone sent me a secondary (I meet all minimum requirements).

Should I call/be worried? Sorry if I'm worrying too much...its one of my top schools that has not sent me anything yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Check the school specific forums and see if others who have been verified around the same time as you have gotten secondaries. If not then don't worry. If they have, I'd consider emailing admissions inquiring about your application status. Apparently there have been a lot of problems downloading info from AACOMAS this cycle.

Pateince is a virtue, the need for instant gratification is not.

Some of the schools I applied to still have not contacted me? They have not even verified they received my application let alone sent me a secondary (I meet all minimum requirements).

Should I call/be worried? Sorry if I'm worrying too much...its one of my top schools that has not sent me anything yet.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)

I agree with mk2015. What schools are they? I know touro nevada and new york haven't sent out anything. But I was verified around the same time as you and I have received a secondary from every school but one (touro nevada) So shoot them an email if everyone else is getting a secondary. Also some schools don't go in chronological order of apps received so as goro said, try and be patient.

I agree with mk2015. What schools are they? I know touro nevada and new york haven't sent out anything. But I was verified around the same time as you and I have received a secondary from every school but one (touro nevada) So shoot them an email if everyone else is getting a secondary. Also some schools don't go in chronological order of apps received so as goro said, try and be patient.

It is New York, but there are also others on my list as well. I'll give it a couple more days then send some emails. Thanks guys :)

It is New York, but there are also others on my list as well. I'll give it a couple more days then send some emails. Thanks guys :)
Give it more than a couple of days. As Goro said, patience.