AOA in Las Vegas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OldManDave

Fossil Bouncer Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here going to the AOA conference in Las Vegas in a couple of weeks? I will certainly be there!!

If you will be, reply to this message and maybe we can have a group of SDNers to meet for an adult beverage somewhere/sometime.

:p

Members don't see this ad.

There's about 150 students from NYCOM going. The school is picking up the bill for the rooms, we just had to pay for airfare. Not too shabby. Look for us. I imagine we'll be hard to miss.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't make it this year. This is the first time in three years that I won't be going. However, please check out my two research posters, "Interexaminer reliability of palpatory findings associated with chronic low back pain" and "Physicians and patients attitudes toward manual medicine."

--Dave

I'll be there! Not so much for the convention, just to blow off some steam :)

I will be there too...I missed it last year...but I have my tix all booked for Vegas...and I know a bunch of COMP-ers are going as well...

We should all meet up for a drink!!!

Count me in!

Hope you all have a good time at the AOA conference. Don't forget to earn your CME credits.

I'll be there!!! It would be nice to meet some of you....

Let me know when and where and I'll be there... or try to....

Later,
:cool:

yeah, some of us PCOMers will be going, but mostly for the weekend before (Oct 3-6). I say we definitely plan a get-together and show Vegas what we're all about :D

Are we all gonna meet up somewhere?

Hey oceandoc - Who are you? I go to NYCOM too....I am trying to figure out who you would be based upon the moniker but I haven't got a clue.

haha....AP, I know who OceanDO is. But, I cant' reveal his/her identity. Anyway, if you going to Vegas, I will see you there. :)