AP biology past released exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neuro2bjc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:scared: Does anyone have a copy of past released ap exams? I am desperate…I need a copy of the past ap exams for tomorrow…please I spent my day searching on-line but was only able to get the free-response questions. I sound as if I am begging on my knees, but if anyone can send me information or the exam please could you forward it to or even [email protected]? Pleeeeease…:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

i thought AP exams were written in may?

Yes the ap exams are in may, but i need the past exams and i know they exist in the us because i saw on collegeboard (released exams) that they are seling them, but i do not have access to them here, but i think i can download them from online...or maybe a former ap student has it...

Members don't see this ad :)
nope u have 2 buy them

and cesm06..those are jus the FRQ questions of the last 6 years..thats not the whole exam

If anyone in here who is applying to med school is still holding on to illicit AP exams, I suggest they seek professional help....:eek:

OP, I think a high school forum might be more helpful than one mostly filled with college upperclassmen and graduates....