Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

AP Classes

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by UCLA Paratrooper, May 28, 2002.

1. UCLA Paratrooper

UCLA Paratrooper Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Is anyone else having trouble inputing their AP Credits earned from High School? What did you guys put for the "grade?" Did the number of AP Credits awarded come up when you "print application?"

Thanks!!!

UCLA Paratrooper

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. pocwana

pocwana MD/MBA candidate c/o 2008
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    for the class, i checked the "advanced placement" box and just entered the units my school gave me for the test.

are you trying to put the classes in that you took in high school or the classes you received credit for in college because you passed the ap tests?

i believe you're only supposed to put the classes or units you received credit for from your college, in this case, there are no grades.

4. UCLA Paratrooper

7+ Year Member

I did check the box for Advance Placement and I did enter the amount of units that my schools gave me for passing the tests, but the amount of total AP units come out to zero when I "print application"...

I hate AMCAS...

UCLA Paratrooper

5. pocwana

pocwana MD/MBA candidate c/o 2008
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Just checked my printed copy.
    Mine says zero, as well.
    I wouldn't worry about it.

Did you put them under fall of FR year?
    That looks like one long quarter.

6. UCLA Paratrooper

7+ Year Member

Hi!

Yeah, I guess there's nothing we can really do about now. I noticed that you graduated from UCLA, did you take any summer school classes at UCLA? I am currently attending UCLA and am applying this summer. I can't seem to get the summer classes to fit in chronological order when I "print application." It looks fine under the "course work" section, but when I "print application," the summer classes show up a year later. Do you have this problem?

UCLA Paratrooper