AP/CLEP/dual enrollment credits

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by bessy, Jun 3, 2002.

  1. bessy

    bessy New Member

    Jun 2, 2002
    Likes Received:
    Hi, I am having problems deciding on something and would like your help.
    Should credits received through AP, CLEP, or dual enrollment at a community college while in high school be taken again at the university level?
    I started a second tier private school with CLEP credit for general chemistry. I took organic and did well but am now interested in applying to med school. Should I go back and take general chemistry for a grade or should I take physical chemistry? I really want to take physical (maybe I'm crazy) but I don't want to not meet the basic requirements. For next semester I can either take general and not physical at my school or take physical at my school and general at a public (much less expensive) university. What do you guys think would be the best move?
    Thanks for your advice.
  2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

Share This Page