AP Credits

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

monkiejens

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get documentation for the # of units that you got from AP classes when it's not listed/broken down on the transcripts? I totally need these credits to fufill requirements for school, but I have no idea how to get "official" evidence!

Members don't see this ad.

monkiejens said:
Does anyone know how to get documentation for the # of units that you got from AP classes when it's not listed/broken down on the transcripts? I totally need these credits to fufill requirements for school, but I have no idea how to get "official" evidence!

The advising office for your academic unit should have it. Or, you may need to look in your school's general catalogue. It's not broken down on mine either, but it was in my school's General Catalogue. You also need it for AMCAS, right? Good luck!

What school do you go to? We might be able to help that way. Subtract the number of units you have taken from your toal number of units to get a total number of AP units. Then, depending on how many AP classes you took, you can go from there. Again, good luck!

I went to UCLA as an undergrad and I have an unofficial count of what units I received, but as to where actually to ask for that oh so official documentation to be sent directly from UCLA to Oregon...I dunno who to ask! When you broke it down, how exactly did you ask your school to send that info to the medical school? Thanks a bunch for the help =)