Apartment for rent Chicago Hyde Park

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akandrea

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Two bedroom and two bathroom very nice apartment has newer bathrooms fireplace in the living room original woodwork and hardwood floors The third bedroom was opened up to make a large inviting eat-in kitchen A nice size dining room with built in hutches truly vintage You are steps away from University of Chicago park play lot bookstores restaurants, and medical center The apartment has washer and dryer rent it either furnished or unfurnished Prefer responsible professionals, graduate or medical student

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I'll be a graduate student at Loyola in the fall and I'm looking for housing preferably with female students. I see your apartment has two bedrooms; I will only need one (furnished). If you don't mind answering some of my questions: Where exactly is your apartment located? How much is rent? Who would the other roommate be? What is the neighborhood like (noisy, busy, sketchy, etc.)? Would you mind sending me pictures? Thanks!

Hello, thanks for your interest in my Chicago apartment. The apartment is located on the Campus of University of Chicago in Hyde Park. It is a beautiful neighborhood, around 57th Street and Kenwood area
Loyola is in downtown Chicago, the commute can take 20-30min by train. Transportation is very close by. Please let me know if you are still interested. Thanks