1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice

Apartment for sublet in Brooklyn (Bushwick neighborhood)

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by TMI, Aug 19, 2015.

1. TMI

TMI
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hi,

I'm subletting my room from September till December. It's a fully furnished apartment with one other roommate. Shared bathroom, kitchen, and living area, separate bedrooms. Bldg is 2 minute walk from the Dekalb stop on the L train and Wyckoff Medical Center. Bldg has laundry and gym facilities and has 24 hour video surveillance. Msg me if interested or need pictures. Rent is $1150 includes all utilities. It's a new bldg and very safe and quiet. The other roommate is a female med student, seeking someone clean and quiet.

Msg me if interested!