Apartment furniture?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pmarank

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ight so im moving into my apartment in like a little over a week and im starting to freak out cuz i totally forgot about furniture. All I really need is a desk and a chair.. so do you guys have any recommendations? For desks it should be light weight and just have a lot of room to wright on... :)

Members don't see this ad.

Ikea. Dirt cheap, light and you need about 14 brain cells to assemble their stuff.

Also, buy yourself a dictionary. Write =/= wright.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
dont get any furniture; your apartment will have a zen atmosphere

Walmart, Craigslist, salvation army/good will, parents & family

Office Max had a pretty nice corner desk that I got for $130 with a coupon they sent out (something like $20 off a purchase over $100). It had several drawers, a cabinet for a desktop PC, a keyboard tray, and lots of space. Looked nice for a few years.

Now that I'm kind of a big deal, I've got a custom-made cherry desk that smells of rich mahogany.

Just find an old place and become a squatter. Turn it into a crack den. No furniture necessary.

Who needs furniture? You need a futton. Spend your time studying in the library, and you don't need a chair or a table to eat food. Do it like the Japs :thumbup:

Ikea. Dirt cheap, light and you need about 14 brain cells to assemble their stuff.

Also, buy yourself a dictionary. Write =/= wright.

And make sure to devote additional study time to the verbal section.