Apha

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ninah

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
I was just wondering that those of you who passed Naplex using APHA,what sections did you concentrate on?
I am reading through chapters and I find it too detailed regarding disease states......
Your help is very much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Read the entire book (except for the chapters before HTN). Also bought the Kaplan book at Borders (really liked the tables in there)

Thank you so much for your replies,so I am reading APHA and Lang Q&A,also doing questions from CPR.
Will I be set??
I am scared and panicking!!!
Wow,I can not wait to get these exams over and done with.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took the naplex last week. The best advice i can give is to take the prenaplex to cool your nerves going into the exam. You will realize that a decent portion of the test requires good guessing, but with a solid math foundation things will be okay. I got a 116 on the prenaplex while guessing close to every third question. I am not worried about the results on the NAPLEX ... at least that what i try to convince myself

I took the naplex last week. The best advice i can give is to take the prenaplex to cool your nerves going into the exam. You will realize that a decent portion of the test requires good guessing, but with a solid math foundation things will be okay. I got a 116 on the prenaplex while guessing close to every third question. I am not worried about the results on the NAPLEX ... at least that what i try to convince myself

thank you

I just the passed the naplex with ease. I used both Kaplan and RXPREP, and you can easily get by using only the Kaplan, book, it has a pretest in the back of the book and a post test online, and you dont have to spend the extra $50 to take the prenaplex. Its kind of hard listening to people telling you to relax and not to stress out until you take it.