Aplication deadline Help!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ileana

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!!!

I applied to UM last year and did not get in after my secondary aplication
They got my aplication literally on the deadline date, which I know was not really smart. After getting depressed for sometime I geared up and studied my ass of the the August MCAT. And I am currently in a Biomedical sciences Masters Program.
GPA 3.6
MCAT 22P

What deadline should I give myself to turn in the aplication for this year? Is Sept 15, 2005 a good time or am I already consired "late". I am definetely applying to more than one school this time around and I am applying to osteopathic schools as well.

Any advice is welcomed and I would really appreciate it you guys

Members don't see this ad.

Ileana said:
Hi Everyone!!!!

I applied to UM last year and did not get in after my secondary aplication
They got my aplication literally on the deadline date, which I know was not really smart. After getting depressed for sometime I geared up and studied my ass of the the August MCAT. And I am currently in a Biomedical sciences Masters Program.
GPA 3.6
MCAT 22P

What deadline should I give myself to turn in the aplication for this year? Is Sept 15, 2005 a good time or am I already consired "late". I am definetely applying to more than one school this time around and I am applying to osteopathic schools as well.

Any advice is welcomed and I would really appreciate it you guys

What UM? (there's like 4 UofM's...) what state are you a resident in? You took THIS aug mcat...meaning you won't have scores until oct? I would submit your amcas asap if you haven't already, and have your secondaries submitted by the time your mcat scores come out.

chandelantern said:
What UM? (there's like 4 UofM's...) what state are you a resident in? You took THIS aug mcat...meaning you won't have scores until oct? I would submit your amcas asap if you haven't already, and have your secondaries submitted by the time your mcat scores come out.

University of Miami, and I am a Florida resident.

Have you submitted your aamcas? If thats what you are referring to i would send it in ASAP. You are literally not late, but you are not early, and people are already getting interviews, although if thats your number one school they just started interviewing. The secondary app has a two week deadline as well. Good luck.