App Complete and Have Heard Nothing... List um

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shovmyfist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been complete since 9/22/06 for the following schools and still have not heard anything. Does this mean auto rejection?

Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Tufts University School of Medicine
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
University of Maryland School of Medicine (Placed on hold on 11/28/06)

They don't even have the decency to send a thank you for the $100+ on app fees donated to them.

Members don't see this ad.

I had a similar thread earlier. Here's mine

Creighton
Rosalind Franklin
NYMC
Temple
Drexel
University of Louisville
Meharry
Saint Louis University

All complete sometime in October and nada

I have been complete since 9/22/06 for the following schools and still have not heard anything. Does this mean auto rejection?

They don't even have the decency to send a thank you for the $100+ on app fees donated to them.

Have you checked the status page for UPenn? If they say deferred, that's more like a rejection in disguise. I haven't heard back from Mount Sinai either. Other schools on my **** list:

Temple
Drexel
Jefferson
Penn State
Loyola
NYMC

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you checked the status page for UPenn? If they say deferred, that's more like a rejection in disguise. I haven't heard back from Mount Sinai either. Other schools on my **** list:

Temple
Drexel
Jefferson
Penn State
Loyola
NYMC

Havent heard from Sinai, MD, Jefferson, NJMS, RWJ, BU, Baylor, etc.

Jefferson, Mt. Sinai, Columbia(shouldn't have applied anyways, too much of a reach), Robert Wood Johnson...

Even though in October I was pissed when rejected from BU, Georgetown and Rochester at least they had the decency to flat out reject applicants who didn't meet their requirements... ehem Columbia you over-indulgent Ivy leaguers...

Try calling or emailing the schools for a status update. I called Tufts and apparently I'm under "active consideration"...sounds like a positive version of "pre-interview hold." :thumbdown:

Penn
Harvard
Baylor
Emory

I take the cake.

Have you checked the status page for UPenn? If they say deferred, that's more like a rejection in disguise.

Says "Your application continues to be reviewed but there is no change in your status. Reviews will continue until March 2007." Like come on it has said that since september

I was complete at Cornell and Mt Sinai in early Dec and have been rejected from both. You could take it as good news that you guys were complete so early but haven't heard anything? Means you still have a fighting chance. :luck:

Since early November, I'm waiting to hear from:

BU
Harvard
Jefferson
NYMC
SUNY Upstate

Johns Hopkins, complete since August, no word.

I'm guessing its safe to assume rejection?