Quick question. I am have been filling out AMCAS, and planned on sending it in ASAP. However, I am not taking the MCAT until August, and I am taking physics 1 and 2 this summer. Should I wait until August to send in my application with my physics grades (hopefully 2 A's!)? If I do well, it will help my BCPM. Schools will not be able to process my app. until they get my MCAT scores in October, so waiting on the app. shouldn't hold anything up, right?