For Sale Apple AirTag Holder for Stethoscopes, Otoscopes, and many other uses!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yang Zhan

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Apple AirTags are great to find lost items and also alert you when you've left it behind, but you need a way to attach them to things. This multifunctional AirTag holder/case can be attached to just about anything with the included mounting kit.

You can attach it to your stethoscope, otoscope, or any other medical devices using the included zip ties. It will work for most stethoscopes including the Y shape or T shaped tubing Littman stethoscopes. Why attach it to your stethoscope and other gear? 1. It will alert you on your phone when you have left it behind. 2. You can quickly find where it is using the Find My app, it works on IOS and Android phones.

Customize your AirTag from Apple.com with an Emoji, Symbol, or your Initials!

You can also attach this AirTag holder to your white coat or jacket with the safety pins, hiding it inside a pocket or under the collar. You can attach it inside of your laptop bag or luggage with the safety pins so it stays hidden. The keychain cable also comes with the kit for your keys.

Amazon link is shared below, thanks for checking it out! If you love it please give a rating and review, it will help others discover it!
AirTag holder for Stethoscopes
DSC03971.JPEG

IMG_0023 2-2.jpg

DSC04104.jpeg

86437.jpg

DSC04081.JPEG

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• 5BE76302-1907-40AC-B3BC-4A6E69AF7EE0.jpeg
    5BE76302-1907-40AC-B3BC-4A6E69AF7EE0.jpeg
    241.7 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Amazon link was offline for a while, but is now back! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Please leave any feedback on this product for me here as well, and any other ideas for improvement. I am open to all comments and ideas. I have more products coming out to help healthcare providers.

Last edited: