applicants with low score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hieveryone

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am posting this for people who have score of 85 or less.I am sure that they can get into NYU.We have to understand one thing this year that most candidates r not getting high scores in new pattern like we used to get in old pattern.Last year in NYU,the average NBDE Part 1 score was 87..so it means people with less than 87 also got in.This year coz scores r not so high..it means people with score of 85 or less can also get in.I will appreciate if u guys share ur views on this...it wil be a good boost for people with less score.

Members don't see this ad.

I am posting this for people who have score of 85 or less.I am sure that they can get into NYU.We have to understand one thing this year that most candidates r not getting high scores in new pattern like we used to get in old pattern.Last year in NYU,the average NBDE Part 1 score was 87..so it means people with less than 87 also got in.This year coz scores r not so high..it means people with score of 85 or less can also get in.I will appreciate if u guys share ur views on this...it wil be a good boost for people with less score.
so many people saw this but none has share his view.plsssssssss share ur views abt this ...............

yup...hoping for the same...if only we get to know that someone with part 1 score of 85/less gets an interview call and posts it on the forum, we cannot be sure of the chances of getting into nyu...

my stats

part 1 -84
ece - 3.76
toefl - 106

applied to nyu during last week of oct...

so many people saw this but none has share his view.plsssssssss share ur views abt this ...............

I hope you understand now why I closed this thread the first time. Everyone is tired of this redundant question. Search SDN and all the acceptance threads, and you will find your answer.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.