SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Application and Traffic Accident?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Doctortobee, Mar 31, 2002.

1. Doctortobee

Doctortobee Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Nov 24, 1999
    ?
    Hi

Quick questions...

On the section of the application where it asks if you have been convicted of a crime...what should I put? I had a car accident and was cited for maintaining assured cleared distance...

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. When reading the "fine print"...

You do not need to put down a misdemeanor traffic violation by my understanding.As far as I know, They are only interested in violations that would in some way interfere with your ability to receive and maintain a license to practice medicine.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Doctortobee:
    <strong>Hi

Quick questions...

On the section of the application where it asks if you have been convicted of a crime...what should I put? I had a car accident and was cited for maintaining assured cleared distance...</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

4. jhug

jhug 1K Member 10+ Year Member

Nov 11, 2001
    Valley o' the sun
    if you were drunk or on drugs you would have to say something-- if you simply rear-ended someone you should be ok