1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Application and Traffic Accident?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Doctortobee, Mar 31, 2002.

1. Doctortobee

Doctortobee Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi

Quick questions...

On the section of the application where it asks if you have been convicted of a crime...what should I put? I had a car accident and was cited for maintaining assured cleared distance...

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. When reading the "fine print"...

You do not need to put down a misdemeanor traffic violation by my understanding.As far as I know, They are only interested in violations that would in some way interfere with your ability to receive and maintain a license to practice medicine.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Doctortobee:
    <strong>Hi

Quick questions...

On the section of the application where it asks if you have been convicted of a crime...what should I put? I had a car accident and was cited for maintaining assured cleared distance...</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

4. jhug

jhug 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

if you were drunk or on drugs you would have to say something-- if you simply rear-ended someone you should be ok