Application confirmation from Drexel?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OZ2003

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is the Drexel admission staff still inhabiting this planet? Has anyone received notification from them after submitting their secondary, if so, how long did it take?

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't get a notification when Drexel received my application and so after about a month or so, I sent them an email and asked them to tell me the status of my application. They replied within a week saying that my file was complete. You should try the same. I think they give the email of where to ask about your status on their website.

dmitri

I just got a postcard in the mail about two weeks ago...I submitted my secondary on august 19.
they're slow.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey dont sweat it, i applied to drexel in novemeber of last year and i didnt hear from them until march, and a interview until may. But its a great school I love it

I got a postcard about 2-3 weeks after I submitted everything. The postcard came on a Friday...imagine my surprise to get an interview invite the following Monday! So they seem to be pretty fast at mailing stuff.

My Drexel confirmation postcard came the day after my interview invite came. I interview there on oct. 9.

thats odd......

i emailed them a while ago and still nothing.......

maybe ill try again.

HEY GUYS, DOES DREXEL EVEN HAVE A STATUS PAGE ON THEIR WEBSITE? I TRIED LOOKING BUT COULDN'T FIND ONE. I SENT MY SECONDARY AND OTHER MATERIALS TO THEM OVER A MONTH AGO AND STILL NO RESPONSE. IT SUCKS CUZ I'M IN THE SAME BOAT WITH A TON OF OTHER SCHOOLS AS WELL. I'M STARTING TO LOOOOOOOSE MY MIND!!! OH WELL, GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YA!

UCIgrad, take off the caps lock!!!:rolleyes:

I just got my postcard of completion today. It only took them 20 days to acknowledge receipt of my LORs!!!

I sent everything (secondary, LOR, $) on 8/18, the same day I received the secondary. Then I received a completion postcard on 9/13 and an interview invite letter 9/22.

For those of you who got interviews, would you mind sharing your stats??? Thanks,
Cmudan

I got the file complete postcard and an interview invite within two days of each other. I will be there on sat, 0ct 25.

good luck

cmudan, i will pm with my stats

Originally posted by osar92
I got the file complete postcard and an interview invite within two days of each other. I will be there on sat, 0ct 25.

good luck

cmudan, i will pm with my stats

It's gonna be the best interview of all time!!!.....cause that's my birthday!;)

Heb

amy,

i just talked to them today and they said they're still pretty behind in the whole process. i received a post card in the mail about three weeks ago confirming my application materials were received, but still haven't heard back from them either. the lady i talked to said the committee meets two-three times a month to decide who will get interview invites, so maybe our apps are at the bottom of the pile right now. in any case, best of luck to ya and don't stress too much over it, it's still pretty early in this whole game. take care. peace.

I think it must be different for us August MCAT takers. Our applications must sit in the corner in a dusty box. So much for being rewarded for turning our applications in early. Congrats to everyone that has been invited to an interview so far and good luck!