Application Conundrum....what to do, what to do...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BactiDoc

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure what I should do? Everything else is in order to submit otherwise. BTW I have a 3.74 cGPA and a 3.50 sGPA...but that damn MCAT from last year haunts me. Any advice? TIA!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
So here's the deal, I just sat for the July 24th MCAT and will not have my score till end of August. BUT...I have a very poor score, 20, from last year and I am worried that if I submit my app I will be automatically rejected even though I have indicated my retake date on my app.

Not sure what I should do? Everything else is in order to submit otherwise. BTW I have a 3.74 cGPA and a 3.50 sGPA...but that damn MCAT from last year haunts me. Any advice? TIA!

Apply to a school you have no interest in to get verified. Once your new score comes in apply away!!!

The DO cycle is longer, so just wait for your score, and then apply.

So here's the deal, I just sat for the July 24th MCAT and will not have my score till end of August. BUT...I have a very poor score, 20, from last year and I am worried that if I submit my app I will be automatically rejected even though I have indicated my retake date on my app.

Reactions: 1 user