Application Doubts.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDS NO 1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
i have a few doubts about the application procedures please do reply and help, my doubts might be silly for some. i am sure this might help many people planning to apply this year.

1 - when ordering for the nbde score card for both nbdeI AND II is the score card $25 or $50 for 1 score card. as the ada website says both the score will be on 1 score card also in the place where we have to fill the latest date of exam taken.So do we have to fill only the nbdeII date as this was the latest exam taken in my case. please do tell me in detail how we request for the score card with both part I and partII

2 -Is lomalinda the only college asking for transcript directly from the university we attended or there are few more. does BU also need the transcript directly from the college

3 - when do upenn start accepting applications

4 - what are the reqirements for university of texas houston(uthscs)

5 - for tufts it says ece of degree and course by course by course , does that mean we have to send both general and cou by cou .or only course by course will be fine

Members don't see this ad.

118 people viewed but no one replied common someone may be knowing the ans to the doubts.. pls spend few min replying

Hey Dude,

for more info's regarding the uni's check out the ada.org website u will find all details.

118 people viewed but no one replied common someone may be knowing the ans to the doubts.. pls spend few min replying

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, i have already checked out everything and this is the doubts i have from them. can you check it out again and clear my doubts...

1. There is a $25.00 fee for each score card. National Board Part I and Part II scores are on ONE CARD.
3. At the end of May, I suppose.
4. university of texas houston

Don't be lazy! Use Google, search this forum and call to the universities/ADA directly by yourself :)

Good luck!

BU do not need the transcript directly from the college

thanks axis and neha ,believe me i have done all the possible search and calls and after all that only i am asking doubts....

Hi Dds No 1 Dont Worry We Are Here To Help Each Other :)

thanks dr neha ,if you guys have any doubts regarding applications i will help you people out depending on my knowledge....
Thanks again guys , all the best

san antonio requires transcripts directly from university.

thanks, shan ...but does that college require green card or permanent resident proof to apply?

san antonio requires transcripts directly from university.[/quote
does we need to do 2 yr program before we apply to texas dental school.website says so.. can someone clear my confusion:confused:

can some one please tell me where do we send the transcript to LLU .on the website in one place it is given send all the application document to

ADMISSION PROCESSING
loma linda university
loma linda CA 92350

and in other place in the website it is said send the transcript to

loma linda university
school of dentistry
office of admission
loma linda ca 92350

so any one out here knows where exactly does the transcript has to go ,i tried emailing and calling the university but i dint get the ans yet.I have come all the way back to my home country to get this transcript job done .It would be nice if any one could ans this post. Thanks in advance...

Is any one applying to LLU this year or has someone already applied .This college application seems to be the most complex of all . i have another doubt now for the letter of recomendation do we just have to send the letter of recomendation or the recomender also has to to fill in the form which is given when we fill in the LLU online application ...common people please ans ..i could get only few ans that to they are all old posts in this forum....i think SDN is loosing its lust... no one bothers to reply.. see for example the colorado interview threads there is nothing from this year ,there were many who got an interview call .Those members just told we got an interview and thats all... one of the thread of colorado was going on good that the moderator locked it.. so whats going on ... any one atleast now please reply......