Application Procedures - HELP! HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kittycat

Kitty Cat
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna apply to USC, UCLA, UCSF and UOP this summer. I have a few questions regarding the application procedures. If anyone of you have done this in the previous years, please answer for me! :)

1- UCLA wants the TOEFL and Part 1 score to be sent to me (the applicants) in sealed envelopes and I will include it in the application package. How about USC, UCSF and UOP? Should the score be sent directly to the schools or to me?

2- Should the recommendation letters be sent directly to the schools or to the applicants to include in the package?

Thanks so much! :love:

Members don't see this ad.

kittycat said:
I'm gonna apply to USC, UCLA, UCSF and UOP this summer. I have a few questions regarding the application procedures. If anyone of you have done this in the previous years, please answer for me! :)

1- UCLA wants the TOEFL and Part 1 score to be sent to me (the applicants) in sealed envelopes and I will include it in the application package. How about USC, UCSF and UOP? Should the score be sent directly to the schools or to me?

2- Should the recommendation letters be sent directly to the schools or to the applicants to include in the package?

Thanks so much! :love:
hi
the score should be sent directly to those schools.and recommendation letters should be included in ur application package.
can u plz post ur stats here?
thanx and good luck with ur application
bhumika

If you have scores in sealed envelopes you could put them with everything else in a big envelope and send it all together. There's less chances of getting things misplaced. The reco letters should sent with all of your other stuff together.

The more single pieces of mail you send to schools, the easier to get it misplaced. Most schools have a zillion pieces of mail from applicants just like you. It's to your benefit to help them get it together. That's of course, unless they ask you to sent it seperately. Good luck.

Thanks Bhumika 201 and Meggs. I really appreciate your answer!

Good luck to you too! :luck: :)