APMAHelp

Consultant
Partner Organization
10+ Year Member
May 7, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Academic Administration
While the deadline for priority consideration for the fall 2008 entering class for the eight colleges of podiatric medicine was April 1, 2008, admissions will continue to be granted on a space available basis until the final deadline date of July 31, 2008. Applicants who are still considering entering one of the colleges this fall should complete their applications immediately since the colleges are rapidly filling their seats for the 2008 fall entering class. For more information regarding the application process, visit the website of the American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine (www.aacpm.org).

WannaBeDPM

10+ Year Member
Jan 25, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Podiatry
Which schools have filled classes to capacity at this point?

About the Ads

APMAHelp

Consultant
Partner Organization
10+ Year Member
May 7, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Academic Administration
You'll have to check with the schools individually, since they generally don't release this information until after the application cycle is over. If you are wondering about a certain school, call the admissions office and ask if they still have places available. Good luck.

doster112

10+ Year Member
Mar 23, 2008
AZ
Status (Visible)
I was wondering since i havent even taken my mcats yet, is it even worth trying to apply at this point?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.