application process...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ohgee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know if I did the process wrong, and if it's bad.

I sent the AADSAS app Aug 13th, and appearently, AADSAS haven't sent the mail to the schools yet. But on August 17th, I already sent checks to schools that requests money, and other informations. Is that a okay?

I just called UCLA and the person told me that it's a big deal and she doesn't want me to send anything to them until I get the postcard. Now I am start to worry about what other schools did to my mails.....and some of them don't allow me to check...
:(

So i am just wondering if anyone do it like I did, and give me some advice on this. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

ohgee,

every school has a different procedure. about half the schools want the money and other materials as soon as you submit the AADSAS app. The others will wait until they want to interview you or if they think you are a viable candidate for their school. So it is imperative to call and check before hand.

DesiDentist

What Desi said is right on the money (good pun, eh?).

What schools don't allow you to check the status of the items you've mailed? Any such schools would be foolish.