Application question PLZ helpp!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rmm2210

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished the application but i had a question about the required course work part... i want to clarify it before submitting ( i know its already late ) Am i suppose to put all the courses i took till now or just the few required courses they mention?? I would reallyy appreciate if u can help me out.. thanksssss

Members don't see this ad.

thankss..even the courses without labs and ones that are non science?

Members don't see this ad :)
Every Single Course you've taken including repeats if you have any.

The problem i have is.. for the " course subject " line the drop downs only had bio chem org and English.. so i am not sure if they want all the courses i took( like religion,pshych etc) ...

im sorry.. i know im asking pro stupid questions but... i finished all the other sections of the applications and i didnt see anywhere esle where they ask abt other course works.. i feel really losttt :(

No, they're not stupid questions. I haven't filled out the application yet but I'm pretty sure they'll ask you for your other courses since they'll compute your different GPAs.

I'm just trying to help you because no one is else is answering, lol.

If I recall, on AACPMAS, you're filling out the REQUIRED courses only (read the [Instructions] on top), and there's a section where you put in your cum GPA and sci GPA when they ask you for the colleges you have attended.

The other courses (unless they fit into the "required" course category)...ie. religion, will show up on your transcript for them to see, and you don't input that into the application online... someone double check and confirm that with me. :cool: I believe the only contribution the other courses would have in the AACPMAS online application is calculated in the GPA.

I had the same questions, and I recall just inputting all the major sciences/English courses in. I had to pick and choose a few to go in because not everything could be categorized under the appropriate headings (I had a course that fit under all the Bio, Chem, Physics topics). The admissions committee will look everything over again and ask you for details if they have questions.

Good luck. :thumbup:

Last edited:
No, they're not stupid questions. I haven't filled out the application yet but I'm pretty sure they'll ask you for your other courses since they'll compute your different GPAs.

I'm just trying to help you because no one is else is answering, lol.

Bahaa, you're really a nice person! :thumbup:

Wow! Someone thinks I'm nice? I gotta show this to all of my friends lol.

Thanks staph.

oh okay... yeah i think its just for those required courses.. Thank You Bahha and Staph for all ur help..i really appreciate it !! :)

your not suppose to put all the courses except the prerequisites.