Application Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A

AnkleGuy

After I submit my application, how long does it usually take for AACPMAS to check everything on your application before sending it to schools? And after that how long does it usually take for a school to send you an invite if they're interested? I heard it "officially" takes AACPMAS 4-5 weeks but does it really take that long?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I sent my transcripts 1 week before my app was submitted. Submitted my app at 11pm march 20, got invited to Kent/Temple by 9am march 21... Under 12 hours for me.

Reactions: 1 user
It depends on your transcripts and how long they take to get there. Once my transcripts arrived I was verified and received interviews the next day.

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent my transcripts 1 week before my app was submitted. Submitted my app at 11pm march 20, got invited to Kent/Temple by 9am march 21... Under 12 hours for me.

It depends on your transcripts and how long they take to get there. Once my transcripts arrived I was verified and received interviews the next day.

Haha then I'm not sure why the website said it would take so long... anyways how far along was the interview date after you received an interview? Like 2-3 weeks away?

Haha then I'm not sure why the website said it would take so long... anyways how far along was the interview date after you received an interview? Like 2-3 weeks away?
Mine are 2-4 weeks away (got them Wednesday). The website says that long because it takes that long during peak app times.

Once they received transcripts, it was verified within 1 week. Invites within 24 hours.

I did not have strong stats like Nowehjose or Podstar but did have everything turned in 2nd week of cycle opening.

The larger schools are usually very quick in getting back to you.

Where do you send the transcripts to? Does it say on the app?

Reactions: 1 user