application question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Atlas

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll be earning 5.4 credit hours from Ohio University this summer by participating in their summer research fellowship. Do I put this on my AACOMAS even though I haven't earned the credit and have no idea whether or not it'll be counted for a grade or not? I really have no idea what to do with these credits. Please help.

Atlas

Members don't see this ad.

As long as it's going to be a credit, I think you can add it on as a course in progress.
Hope that answered your question.
GOOD LUCK

Thanks for your reply. Will they want transcripts from Ohio, though? I don't know how it will be possible to get transcripts...at least until August when I complete the program! Am I screwed? Also, do I have to list each and every semester that I obtained honors such as "Deans list" and such? I listed it only once on my AACOMAS. Is that enough or should I list it for every semester that I got it? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you are doing any sort of university affilitated research, and you do end up receiving credit, I would list it as a course in progress. Then after everything is done, you can send it to the school.

Chris

You don't have to send in your transcript with the application. Transcripts can be sent at a later date. Usually every school have their own dead line for transcripts.