Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

application question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Atlas, May 29, 2002.

1. Atlas

Atlas Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    I'll be earning 5.4 credit hours from Ohio University this summer by participating in their summer research fellowship. Do I put this on my AACOMAS even though I haven't earned the credit and have no idea whether or not it'll be counted for a grade or not? I really have no idea what to do with these credits. Please help.

Atlas

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dr. MAXY

Dr. MAXY Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

As long as it's going to be a credit, I think you can add it on as a course in progress.
    Hope that answered your question.
    GOOD LUCK

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Atlas

Atlas Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Thanks for your reply. Will they want transcripts from Ohio, though? I don't know how it will be possible to get transcripts...at least until August when I complete the program! Am I screwed? Also, do I have to list each and every semester that I obtained honors such as "Deans list" and such? I listed it only once on my AACOMAS. Is that enough or should I list it for every semester that I got it? Thanks.

4. drchris33

drchris33 MSIV
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    If you are doing any sort of university affilitated research, and you do end up receiving credit, I would list it as a course in progress. Then after everything is done, you can send it to the school.

Chris

5. Dr. MAXY

Dr. MAXY Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

You don't have to send in your transcript with the application. Transcripts can be sent at a later date. Usually every school have their own dead line for transcripts.